Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Lid Master


I've had some time to think about it and I have decided that what it takes to master these lids is to make hundreds of them. Since I made 15 lids last week, I thought that it would be fun to keep a running tab of how many I've made. If I make at least 20 a week, I will make approximately 1000 in a year. It is my belief that at this point they will be effortless to make and of much better quality. I made 12 more yesterday, so the total is up to 27. I'll probably make some each day for a while, because I'm kinda obsessed with them right now.
In other news, it snowed yesterday. It was beautiful and almost gone today, but here is a picture from our house.

1 comment:

  1. Lids are a b*#!. Glad you have a strategy for overcoming the lid challenge! More power to you!
    I am enjoying your blog so far, good to hear what you are up to. More later, L

    ReplyDelete